This is the fourth annual review of our research and provides a brief overview of our current research activities.
- Commissioning for health improvement following the 2012 health and social care reforms in England: what has changed?
- Review of the Quality and Outcomes Framework in England
- Improving GP recruitment and retention needs a long-term strategy
- Alliance contracting, prime contracting and outcome based contracting: What can the NHS learn from elsewhere? A literature review
- PRUComm Research Review August 2016
- Public Health and Obesity in England – the New Infrastructure Examined
- Pricing in the English NHS quasi market: a national study of the allocation of financial risk through contracts
- PHOENIX: Public Health and Obesity in England– the New Infrastructure Examined
- Interrogating institutional change: Actors’ attitudes to competition and cooperation in commissioning health services in England
- Engaging GPs in commissioning: Realist evaluation of the early experiences of Clinical Commissioning Groups in the English NHS