The UK Data Service will be organising a series of introductory webinars relevant to LSHTM staff and students during the next few months. All webinars are free and run from 15.00—16.00 GMT.
Webinars on key data focusing on their most popular datasets.
Webinars on different aspects of the Service:
- Introduction to the UK Data Service, 25 April
- Finding and accessing data in the UK Data Service, 4 May
- Key issues in reusing data, 16 May
- Data management basics, 18 May
- Guided walk through ReShare, 13 June
- Putting data on maps, 4 April
- Using qualitative data in your postgraduate research, 12 April
- Using open UK Data Service Census Support datasets in open source GIS software, 27 April
To book, or find out more information visit the UK Data Service events pages.