The latest issue of Alumni News, the School’s annual alumni magazine, is now available online. Featured stories include:
- Let’s talk about sex – results from the third National Survey of Sexual Attitudes and Lifestyles
- Can better access to health foods tackle obesity in the USA?
- Warmer temperatures is pushing malaria to higher elevations
- A PEEK into the future of eye health
- The School’s HIV/AIDS archive collection
- Climate Change: A threat to human health?
- Does community-based newborn care save lives?
- Improving malaria drug delivery: the work of the ACT Consortium
- The School during the First World War
- A big thank you to everyone who has supported the Alumni Fund for scholarships, research travel grants and the School Centres
- Alumni profiles, events and more
We also post the magazine to our alumni around the world. To make sure you receive your issue please update us with your current address.