The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine’s annual alumni magazine, Alumni News, has been published and is now available online.
- A message from the School’s Director, Professor Peter Piot
- Women in Science – A View from the Archives: take a look at photographs, student registers and interviews illustrating the work of pioneering women scientists
- Trafficking: read about the School’s involvement in the largest survey to date of the health of survivors of trafficking
- A Malaria-Free World: a look at the work of the ACT Consortium, an international research collaboration answering key questions on malaria drug delivery
- The School’s Deputy Director & Provost, Professor Anne Mills, becomes a Dame
- On the Ebola Frontline: School staff and alumni talk about their experiences working with Ebola control efforts in Africa
- Violence – A Hidden Crisis: Papers published in The Lancet and co-led by researchers from the School show that current efforts to prevent violence against women and girls are inadequate
- A warm thank you to each and every person who has supported our annual Alumni Fund
- Photos from our alumni events around the world
Read past issues of Alumni News here.