Looking for work? In need of a unique opportunity to connect with other individuals like yourself? The Alumni Office is now hiring students and recent graduates like YOU to join our Telethon Team to call the School’s wonderful alumni as part of the Alumni Fund Telephone Fundraising Campaign.
Benefits of joining the Telethon Team include:
- Great competitive hourly pay of £10/hour (not including training)
- Valuable transferable skills to add to your CV – communications, negotiation, marketing and fundraising
- Energetic work environment and flexible working hours
- Opportunity to receive meaningful insight and career advice from former students to complement your studies
- A unique chance to make a positive impact at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
- The 2016 Annual Fund Campaign will run from 20 February – 16 March 2016
- Training (snacks & treats, too!) will be provided
- Calling hours are: Weekdays 6:15PM -9:30PM; Saturdays 9:45AM-5PM or 7:30AM-2:30PM; and/or Sundays 2:45PM-8:00PM
- Telethon Team members will be eligible for a “loyalty bonus” at the end of the campaign!
The application deadline is Friday, 29 January 2016
To apply, please click here
To date, the Alumni Fund has raised nearly £600,000 for scholarships and other great causes. With your help, we can continue to improve health worldwide.
Thank you in advance for your help – we look forward to working with you!
To work in the UK, you must have a UK National Insurance (NI) number. If you do not already have a NI number, you can apply here.