Free online course – Global blindness: Planning and managing eye care services
Global blindness: Planning and managing eye care services
Understand global blindness and how to plan effective eye care.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to…
Who is the course for?
This course is intended for all health care providers, health managers, NGO staff with an interest and some experience of, eye care health services. The course will especially benefit:
- Eye health providers who lead or manage the service provision of an eye unit or eye care team
- All clinical eye care providers who work in isolated and remote settings
- Eye care providers with an interest in public health approaches
- Any health providers and managers with an interest in resource limited eye care services
- Non-governmental staff involved in developing eye care projects in low- and middle-income countries
- Charity organisations and philanthropists involved in supporting eye care service provision
- Ophthalmic residents and nurses in training programmes with an interest in low- and middle-income health services
- Trainers in academic institutions with an interest in developing training in public health approaches for eye care service provision for their local setting.
This course will also give you the opportunity to purchase a Statement of Participation.
Who will you learn with?