Websites and blogs from the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
View all School websites and blogs
Recent posts and updates
- Vaccinations – ‘It’s more complicated than that’
John Oliver tackled vaccination on his HBO series Last Week Tonight
British satirist John Oliver tackled vaccination on the 25 …more
UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN
QUEEN ELIZABETH DIAMOND JUBILEE TRUST MPH-CEH SCHOLARSHIP
The Queen Elizabeth Diamond Jubilee Trust MPH-CEH Scholarships have been established to provide support to Master …more
- After leaving David Horn’s lab almost four years ago in August 2013, when David and his group moved to the University of Dundee, we’re still managing …more
- In a paper published this week in HIV Medicine, data from 29 countries in Europe and Central Asia reported to the European Centre for Disease …more
- Sophie’s latest blog post touches on important demographic, economic and development issues prevalent in most low-income countries today, and how modernization is impacting the role …more
- Laura discusses one aspect of her PhD research in this blog-post on breast-feeding in the UK. She focuses on the importance of studying women’s environmental …more
- Within a broader portfolio of projects to improve the use of routinely collected HIV data in Southern and Eastern Africa, the MeSH Consoritum (http://mesh.lshtm.ac.uk/) is …more
- By Professor Joy Lawn, LSHTM
What data do we have regarding GBS?
Group B Streptococcus (GBS; Streptococcus agalactiae) is a leading cause of infant sepsis and meningitis. …more
- By Nisso Nurova, A-theme student Liaison (MSc Public Health)
Constance Mackworth-Young Previous A-Theme liaison at the MARCH Centre LSHTM.
You may have seen Constance’s name featured …more
- On 22nd May 2018 the MARCH Centre will hold a key event to mark the launch of the new Centre report. The event is on …more