Websites and blogs from the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
View all School websites and blogs
Recent posts and updates
- MeSH has produced a conference pathway for IAS 2018 to highlight key sessions on epidemiology, metrics, and the use of routine HIV data.
IAS 2018 …more
Figure: Vital and treatment status of patients lost to follow-up (LTFU), including death, stop of combination antiretroviral therapy (cART), transfer to another clinic, and retention …more
- Welcome to LSHTM Blogs. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start …more
- More pictures of the event can be found …more
- Juan, Aboagye and I spent several days on Welsh coast at the British Society for Parasitology’s spring meeting in Aberystwyth. Not the easiest place to …more
- Group Operations & Senior Projects Manager (Maternity Cover)
Department of Clinical Research
£44,978 to £51,490 per annum, inclusive.
Sunday 17 June 2018
We are seeking to appoint a Group …more
- International Centre for Eye Health’s co-director, Professor Clare Gilbert gave the Barrie Jones lecture during a plenary session of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists annual …more
- In December 2017, a group of public health experts met at the second MeSH Scientific Symposium, held in Muldersdrift in South Africa, to consider ways …more
- A Birthday Card Competition for the National Survey of Health and Development
The Medical Research Council’s National Survey of Health and Development (NSHD) is Britain’s longest running birth cohort …more
- Remembering and thinking critically about the ‘Don’t Die of Ignorance’ campaign
An ‘It’s more complicated than that’ blog post
In 1986 the Department of Health and Social …more