Websites and blogs from the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
View all School websites and blogs
Recent posts and updates
- New study published by Dr Liz Fearon of the MeSH Consortium provides guidance on planning studies to estimate the size of key …more
- A study presenting findings from the third National Survey of Sexual Attitudes and Lifestyles, co-led by the School, which finds British women living with a …more
- This summer we introduced a new photo competition, inviting staff & students to submit photos across three categories, representing a typical day working or studying …more
- Research led by Mark Petticrew that found the alcohol industry is misrepresenting evidence about the alcohol-related risk of cancer is covered widely by UK and …more
- A few users have recently had problems connecting to our servers via ODK collect.
The error mentions a CertPathValidatorException
This happened because we recently renewed the SSL certificate for …more
- ICEH, MSc Public Health for Eye Care Alumna, Research Fellow and PhD Student: Priya Morjaria receives the Paul Berman Young Leader Award at the 2nd …more
- By Natasha Salaria (London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine)
I am pleased to announce that @HPP_LSHTM will be hosting a Twitter chat on 3 OCTOBER …more
- By Christian Suharlim (Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health)
Cross-posted at immunizationeconomics.org.
Imagine you own a parking garage business. Half of your costs are associated with owning, …more
- Participatory research training, Maldives, papers and more!
The new academic year has started! Our pencils are sharpened and we are getting ready for new adventures. …more
- The Guardian cover Punam Mangtani’s study which found the BCG vaccine which fights tuberculosis is effective for twice as long as previously thought: “This helps …more