Websites and blogs from the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
View all School websites and blogs
Recent posts and updates
- By Natasha Salaria (London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine)
I am pleased to announce that @HPP_LSHTM will be hosting a Twitter chat on 3 OCTOBER …more
- By Christian Suharlim (Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health)
Cross-posted at immunizationeconomics.org.
Imagine you own a parking garage business. Half of your costs are associated with owning, …more
- This post has been cross-posted with LSHTM.
EVENT FOR SUPPLEMENT LAUNCH
To reach universal health coverage with care at birth and prevent 300,000 maternal deaths and 5.3 million …more
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine has been at the centre of excellence for epidemiology and medical statistics for 90 years. Researchers at …more
- Participatory research training, Maldives, papers and more!
The new academic year has started! Our pencils are sharpened and we are getting ready for new adventures. …more
- The Guardian cover Punam Mangtani’s study which found the BCG vaccine which fights tuberculosis is effective for twice as long as previously thought: “This helps …more
- Sarah Walters, Associate Professor in the Population Studies Group, has won the Journal of the History of Childhood and Youth’s “Best Article” Prize.
Sarah’s article – titled …more
- Professor James Hargreaves, the Consortium Director, has responded to the article “Household survey of HIV incidence in Rwanda: a national observational cohort study”. This study …more
- Professor James Hargreaves, on behalf of the MeSH Consortium, contributed to a consultation of the Measurement of the HIV Prevention Cascade hosted by Imperial College …more
- Eliminating Trachoma
Free ICEH online course supported by supported by The Queen Elizabeth Diamond Jubilee Trust, ICTC, Sightsavers, LSHTM and FutureLearn
Register NOW here: https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/eliminating-trachoma STARTS 2nd …more