Websites and blogs from the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
View all School websites and blogs
Recent posts and updates
- This week (13-19 November) is the WHO’s World Antibiotic Awareness Week. The week seeks to raise awareness of issues around antibiotics, and particularly antimicrobial resistance (AMR).
- By Brian Wong, MSc Epidemiology alumnus, Co-Founder & Co-Director LonWHO 2017
Great learning experience, good networking opportunity and a fun way of understanding and enacting health …more
- By Lucy Gilson (University of Cape Town) and Natasha Salaria (LSHTM)
Our world is an uncertain place, in which change, challenge, but also opportunity, are constant …more
- Dr Alice Goisis
Department of Social Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
Monday 20th November, 12.45pm, LG24, Keppel Street
It is well established …more
- National Stress Awareness Day (the first Wednesday in November) encourages us to think about our mental well-being and how we manage the pressures in our lives.
Mind, the …more
- November 1st 2017 was National Stress Awareness Day. The Library has books on managing stress, on the effects of stress upon human health, and on Post-Traumatic Stress …more
- This Saturday is Armistice Day, a day where we remember those who fought and died in the First World War. Many of the staff and …more
- Winning Carrot Cake 2017
Are your baking skills the best thing since sliced bread? Do you knead a reason to bake? Well doughnut stress the …more
By Hayley Brown
On Tuesday 24 October 2017 the Centre for History in Public Health (LSHTM) and the University of Auckland, with sponsorship from NZ-UK Link …more
- By John Manton
Two of our team, Martin Gorsky and John Manton visited Ibadan in Nigeria for ten days in October, where we were hosted at …more