Websites and blogs from the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
View all School websites and blogs
Recent posts and updates
- The Impact of Physical Rehabilitation in Myanmar: Report Launch
Islay Mactaggart and Karl Blanchet
Tuesday 14th November 2017
5.30 – 7.30 PM
Venue: LG24, Keppel Street Building, LSHTM
This seminar …more
- Nadiah Wan graduated from the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine in 2010 after studying for an MSc in Public Health Nutrition. She has since gone …more
- Supplement name: Community-based maternal & newborn care economic analysis: Multi-country analysis of costs and health systems with implications for scale up
Check out the Storify of …more
- By Victoria Ponce, MARCH centre
Read the executive summary and supplement (open access & available today).
Research showing the worldwide Group B Streptococcus (GBS) burden in pregnant …more
- Talia Cox, LSHTM MSc student, 2016/2017
Stunting is a form of chronic malnutrition defined by a low height-for-age. Worldwide, stunting affects approximately 165 million children under …more
- Sequencing of MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) whenever someone is detected with the strain, and combining this with information on when and where transmission may have …more
- International Conference 2018
‘Evidence in Global Disability and Health’
February 26-27, 2018
Public Health Foundation of India, Hyderabad, India
Abstract submission for oral/poster presentation is now open.
Submission Deadline: …more
- Dear all,
Happy November to you all!
We are very excited to announce that we will be co-hosting an International Conference on Evidence in Global Disability and …more
- This workshop will be held in Hawassa.
Introduction Lecture on Implementation Science- August 2017
Implementation strategies- August 2017
Theories, Models and Frameworks- August …more