Websites and blogs from the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
View all School websites and blogs
Recent posts and updates
- Liz Fearon, Research Fellow at the MeSH Consortium, delivered a workshop in conjuction with CESHHAR in Harare, Zimbabwe in June 2017.
Programmers providing services and planners …more
- For this week’s alumni profile we spoke to alumnus, Dr Charlie Easmon. Charlie is Medical Director of Your Excellent Health Service and the Co-founder of …more
- A new addition to the H.S Leeson Collection
Back in January, we chose the H.S Leeson papers to be our Collection of the Month, but since …more
- Update on study progress and forthcoming stakeholder workshop
As public health has an increasing role to play in shaping how alcohol is sold in local …more
- James Logan is interviewed by Scientific American on a new study that will use twins to find clues about the genetic basis of mosquito attraction: …more
- Sally Bloomfield provides comment to The Guardian on the potential contamination of children’s soft play areas: “ will become contaminated in the same way as …more
- This is taken from the Centre of Gender Equity and Health blog
Holly Shakya and Beniamino Cislaghi
Everywhere in the world, life is more difficult for women …more
- Every month the Placing the Public in Public Health research team meet to discuss a piece of reading and how it relates to our project themes. We’ve …more
- You find a citation for an article in a little-known journal that is just right for your dissertation. Unfortunately, the library doesn’t subscribe and you …more
- ICED Seminar Series 2017
‘Social Protection and Disability’
This event was held on Tuesday 20 June 2017 and included talks by leading experts and an opportunity for discussion.
Social Protection …more