Websites and blogs from the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
View all School websites and blogs
Recent posts and updates
- Talia Cox, LSHTM MSc student, 2016/2017
Stunting is a form of chronic malnutrition defined by a low height-for-age. Worldwide, stunting affects approximately 165 million children under …more
- Sequencing of MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) whenever someone is detected with the strain, and combining this with information on when and where transmission may have …more
- International Conference 2018
‘Evidence in Global Disability and Health’
February 26-27, 2018
Public Health Foundation of India, Hyderabad, India
Abstract submission for oral/poster presentation is now open.
Submission Deadline: …more
- Dear all,
Happy November to you all!
We are very excited to announce that we will be co-hosting an International Conference on Evidence in Global Disability and …more
- This workshop will be held in Hawassa.
Introduction Lecture on Implementation Science- August 2017
Implementation strategies- August 2017
Theories, Models and Frameworks- August …more
- Take our Global Blindness: Planning and Managing Eye Care Services course! If you are located in one of the ODA countries, you will qualify for …more
- In 2015, a review was undertaken of social protection programmes to identify those that were either disability targeted or had some element of disability inclusion …more
- By Ninha Silva, MARCH Centre Blog Editor (MSc Public Health Candidate)
Meaningful and durable change. This is what MacArthur’s Foundation is asking in return for a single …more
- Sounds like a normal day at the pub perhaps, but this was meeting at the Department of Psychological and Behavioral Science at LSE which crossed …more
- A new study led by Steven Cummins which found that a levy of 10p per drink to the price of sugar-sweetened beverages sold in Jamie’s …more