Websites and blogs from the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
View all School websites and blogs
Recent posts and updates
- Participatory research training, Maldives, papers and more!
The new academic year has started! Our pencils are sharpened and we are getting ready for new adventures. …more
- The Guardian cover Punam Mangtani’s study which found the BCG vaccine which fights tuberculosis is effective for twice as long as previously thought: “This helps …more
- Sarah Walters, Associate Professor in the Population Studies Group, has won the Journal of the History of Childhood and Youth’s “Best Article” Prize.
Sarah’s article – titled …more
- Professor James Hargreaves, the Consortium Director, has responded to the article “Household survey of HIV incidence in Rwanda: a national observational cohort study”. This study …more
- Professor James Hargreaves, on behalf of the MeSH Consortium, contributed to a consultation of the Measurement of the HIV Prevention Cascade hosted by Imperial College …more
- Eliminating Trachoma
Free ICEH online course supported by supported by The Queen Elizabeth Diamond Jubilee Trust, ICTC, Sightsavers, LSHTM and FutureLearn
Register NOW here: https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/eliminating-trachoma STARTS 2nd …more
- This workshop will be held in Hawassa.
Introduction Lecture on Implementation Science- August 2017
Implementation strategies- August 2017
Theories, Models and Frameworks- August …more
- Welcome to LSHTM Blogs. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start …more
- Research led by Rebecca Baggaley that shows offering HIV testing to people when they register at a new GP surgery in high-prevalence areas is cost-effective …more
- Quick Summary
These two data sets are made publicly available so that they can be used to demonstrate methods for handling missing data where a continuous …more