Websites and blogs from the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
View all School websites and blogs
Recent posts and updates
- Dear All,
Last month we had the launch of our project with Help Age International on the inclusion of older people with disabilities in humanitarian crises. …more
- Group Operations & Senior Projects Manager (Maternity Cover)
Department of Clinical Research
£44,978 to £51,490 per annum, inclusive.
Sunday 17 June 2018
We are seeking to appoint a Group …more
- International Centre for Eye Health’s co-director, Professor Clare Gilbert gave the Barrie Jones lecture during a plenary session of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists annual …more
- The number of GPs who say they are likely to quit direct patient care within five years rose to 39% in 2017 from 35% in 2015, …more
UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN
QUEEN ELIZABETH DIAMOND JUBILEE TRUST MPH-CEH SCHOLARSHIP
The Queen Elizabeth Diamond Jubilee Trust MPH-CEH Scholarships have been established to provide support to Master …more
- Sophie’s latest blog post touches on important demographic, economic and development issues prevalent in most low-income countries today, and how modernization is impacting the role …more
- Laura discusses one aspect of her PhD research in this blog-post on breast-feeding in the UK. She focuses on the importance of studying women’s environmental …more
- By Professor Joy Lawn, LSHTM
What data do we have regarding GBS?
Group B Streptococcus (GBS; Streptococcus agalactiae) is a leading cause of infant sepsis and meningitis. …more
- By Nisso Nurova, A-theme student Liaison (MSc Public Health)
Constance Mackworth-Young Previous A-Theme liaison at the MARCH Centre LSHTM.
You may have seen Constance’s name featured …more