Websites and blogs from the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
View all School websites and blogs
Recent posts and updates
- By Radha Chakraborty (Creative Director, Development Media International)
Results from a randomised controlled trial conducted by Development Media International and the London School of Hygiene & Tropical …more
- Jorge Guerra, Emiliano Rivas, Liz Adamson and Seda Boghossian are hoping to contact the rest of the MSc Clinical Tropical Medicine 1977/78 class with a …more
- MSc in Communicable Disease Epidemiology alumnus (1999), Ak’ingabe Guyon has won the 2018 Public Health Physicians of Canada President’s award.
Public Health Physicians of Canada (PHPC) …more
- Diploma in Tropical Medicine & Hygiene alumnus (2004), Dr Ian Hunter is a semi-retired GP currently doing itinerant rural GP locum work and volunteering at …more
- LSHTM is proud to be hosting the second annual Women Leaders in Global Health Conference on 8-9 November 2018.
Women make up 75% of the healthcare …more
- It is with great sadness that we announce that Basia Zaba, Professor of Medical Demography at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, passed …more
- Since the establishment of PRUComm in 2011 our research has focused on examining how the changes to the English NHS and public health system have …more
- By Natasha Salaria (London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine)
Health Policy and Planning has received a new 2017 Impact Factor which has seen an increase …more
- Matt Rogers and I ran our annual research workshop for first-year A-level students on 28-29th June. This time students from St Thomas the Apostle School …more
- By Lucy Gilson (University of Cape Town)
Why is health system leadership so important? And what can be done to improve health system leadership in low- …more