Websites and blogs from the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
View all School websites and blogs
Recent posts and updates
- More pictures of the event can be found …more
- Authored by: Antonia Dingle and Josephine Borghi (London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine)
Since 2006, the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) has …more
- Dear all,
January went by in a flash, and now we are fully into 2018.
Our MOOC (online course) on Global Disability and Health will launch on …more
- Dear all,
Slightly late this month – but it has been one of those months!
We are excited to launch the reports of our research on the …more
- Dear All,
Last month we had the launch of our project with Help Age International on the inclusion of older people with disabilities in humanitarian crises. …more
- Jumped on to the Eurostar to Paris on the 7th October and visited the https://research.pasteur.fr/en/ on the 8th October to give a seminar (‘Decoding toxin-parasite …more
- Juan, Aboagye and I spent several days on Welsh coast at the British Society for Parasitology’s spring meeting in Aberystwyth. Not the easiest place to …more
- Group Operations & Senior Projects Manager (Maternity Cover)
Department of Clinical Research
£44,978 to £51,490 per annum, inclusive.
Sunday 17 June 2018
We are seeking to appoint a Group …more
- Institute for International Programs
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
Research Associate or Assistant Scientist (Full-time)
Dates: Immediate for one year with possibility of extension
Based in …more
- Advanced STATA: Programming and other techniques to make your life easier. A five day course from the Population Studies Group, London School of Hygiene and …more