Websites and blogs from the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
View all School websites and blogs
Recent posts and updates
- Image: LSHTM
Dr Timothy Powell Jackson is a Senior Lecturer in Health Economics at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. He is currently …more
- Written by Magdalena Goyheneix
Though my country seems far away from London I still feel close to it. Ultimately, I consider myself a citizen of the …more
- Written by: Brooke Watson
Healthcare is notorious for its silos. Doctors specialize by disease type or body part, and hospitals often have a designated floor for …more
- Written by Benedict Weobong
It lasted just one day, but as I left the MARCH retreat at the Wellcome Trust on the 11th May 2016 I …more
- By Ninha Silva, MARCH Centre Blog Editor (MSc Public Health Candidate)
In case you haven’t heard it yet, MARCH Centre is the new hot topic at LSHTM.
- Did you know School authors have collaborated with authors in Liechtenstein? Or Greenland? Or North Korea? Or that the top three European countries which cite our …more
MSc Public Health alumna, Candela Iglesias Chiesa is a researcher and advisor in Global Health and Social Development. Candela told us shared how her decision …more
- One of our users was interested in using ACASI (audio computer-assisted data entry) for a survey. This is easy to do in ODK.
This link will allow …more
ICED Seminar Series presents:
Evaluating Impact: A parent empowerment training programme for children with disabilities
Maria Zuurmond and Sarah Polack
Date: Thursday 2nd March 2017
Time: 12:45 …more
ICEH Open Education webinar series
Open Education – does it work?
February 22nd – 13.00-13.45 UTC (convert to your timezone)
Open Education aims to reduce the barriers …more