Websites and blogs from the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
View all School websites and blogs
Recent posts and updates
- October 10th is World Mental Health Day. LSHTM Library has items on mental health classified at UJ – currently shelved in the front left corner of …more
- This post has been cross-posted with LSHTM.
VIEW THE RECORDED EVENT HERE.
EVENT FOR SUPPLEMENT LAUNCH
To reach universal health coverage with care at birth and prevent 300,000 maternal …more
- By Chris Vickery (Biography below)
The establishment of Global Health Initiatives (GHIs) has seen a massive increase in funding for, depending on how one saw it, …more
- By Ninha Silva, MARCH Centre Blog Editor (MSc Public Health Candidate)
On the 3rd of October, the MARCH centre celebrated the culmination of ten years of an …more
- To help celebrate Open Access Week, we are running a competition to find the best emoji-based tweet about open access LSHTM research. To have a chance …more
- A study led by Ajay Aggarwal that finds surgical cancer units invest heavily in unproven technologies to attract patients was reported by the Daily Mail …more
- Eliminating Trachoma
Free ICEH online course supported by supported by The Queen Elizabeth Diamond Jubilee Trust, ICTC, Sightsavers, LSHTM and FutureLearn
Start Today here: https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/eliminating-trachoma
On Monday 2 …more
- This is the second in a series of posts looking at how to put together a literature search for a systematic review. Part 1 looked …more
Our #CommunityMNH supplement – a tweet chat celebrating its launch!
Health Policy and Planning published a unique supplement looking at the first multi-country economic analyses of …more
- A review led by Martin McKee that shows Brexit is likely to have far-reaching effects on UK health and the NHS receives wide UK media …more