Websites and blogs from the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
View all School websites and blogs
Recent posts and updates
- Following Prince Harry’s visit to the School, Peter Piot and Sentebale CEO Catherine Ferrier co-write a blog for the Huffington Post calling for the voices of …more
- The Gender Violence and Health Centre (GVHC) would like to thank Dr. Lori Heise for her dedicated and creative leadership in the past years. Dr. Heise …more
- The LSHTM Library & Archives service recently hosted a joint workshop with the Health Archives and Records Group (HARG) on ‘handling sensitivity issues in scientific …more
- by Christian Suharlim (Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health)
Cross-posted at immunizationeconomics.org.
Imagine you own a parking garage business. Half of your costs are associated with owning, …more
- Contextual, social and health system factors influence how people with HIV engage with care and treatment in sub-Saharan Africa – but how? The ‘Bottlenecks’ study published in …more
- Please find below the link to the special issue of Sexually Transmitted Infections with the papers from the HIV Bottlenecks Study.
Online supplement http://sti.bmj.com/content/93/Suppl_3.
The blog post is …more
- We are very pleased to welcome Dr. Nicola Pocock as a new member the post-doctoral scholar community. Dr. Pocock passed her PhD viva examinations on …more
- Click here to view the entire CEHC newsletter #1 or read it below.
Welcome to our first newsletter!
We are now approaching the six-month mark in the …more
- Click here to view the entire CEHC newsletter #2 or read it below.
Welcome to the latest Commonwealth Eye Health Consortium newsletter! As we pass the three-year mark …more
- This competition invites academics, in collaboration with non-academic partners, to submit proposals for studentship projects to begin October 2018. Collaboration partners must be non-academic organisations …more