- Tools for Demographic Estimation. Moultrie, T. A., Dorrington, R. E., Hill A. G., Hill, K., Timæus, I. M. and Zaba B. (eds), International Union for the Scientific Study of Population, 2013.
- Population Analysis for Policies and Programmes (Distance learning materials in demographic methods produced for the International Union for the Scientific Study of Population, by the Population Studies Group at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, with funding from UNFPA).
- KwaZulu-Natal Income Dynamics Study, 1993-2004 (doi:10.25828/j638-tz61).
- Tabulations on adult mortality from 20th century African censuses and surveys
Software and reproducible code
- convertCMC (doi: 10.5281/zenodo.3557306) Stata routines to convert DHS and other century-month codes to Stata dates, imputing unknown days of the month.
- oRphanhood (doi: 10.5281/zenodo.4889480) R script to calculate life table survivorship from the proportions of people by age with living mothers or fathers and vice versa.
Bibliographies and citation data (there’s a whole lot of indexing going on!)