Last month LSHTM Research Online had over 18,863 full text papers downloaded. The top three downloading countries last month remained Germany, US and UK. Below are the top five downloaded papers for June:
- Pathai, S; (2013) Does HIV accelerate the aging process? An assessment of clinical, ophthalmic and serum parameters in HIV-infected individuals in South Africa. PhD thesis, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. 570 downloads.
- Nguyen, NM; Tran, CN; Phung, LK; Duong, KT; Huynh, HL; Farrar, J; Nguyen, QT; Tran, HT; Nguyen, CV; Merson, L; +15 more… (2012) A Randomized, Double-Blind Placebo Controlled Trial of Balapiravir, a Polymerase Inhibitor, in Adult Dengue Patients. The Journal of infectious diseases. 116 downloads.
- Antoniou, AC; Cunningham, AP; Peto, J; Evans, DG; Lalloo, F; Narod, SA; Risch, HA; Eyfjord, JE; Hopper, JL; Southey, MC; +21 more… (2008) The BOADICEA model of genetic susceptibility to breast and ovarian cancers: updates and extensions. British journal of cancer, 98 (8). pp. 1457-1466. 76 downloads.
- Nyanzi, Stella; (2008) Negotiating scripts for meaningful sexuality an ethnography of youths in the Gambia. PhD thesis, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine. 73 downloads.
- Zhou, KX; Bellenguez, C; Spencer, CCA; Bennett, AJ; Coleman, RL; Tavendale, R; Hawley, SA; Donnelly, LA; Schofield, C; Groves, CJ; +40 more… (2011) Common variants near ATM are associated with glycemic response to metformin in type 2 diabetes. Nature genetics, 43 (2). 117-120. 69 downloads.
If you are an LSHTM author and would like to make your full text papers available in LSHTM Research Online please get in touch and we can advise on publisher policies, copyright and versions.
We will be regularly posting details of the most downloaded papers from LSHTM Research Online to this blog but more detailed statistics are available from the Research Online website or team at firstname.lastname@example.org