Last month LSHTM Research Online had over 21,000 full text papers downloaded. The top three downloading countries last month were Germany, US and France. Below are the top five downloaded papers for August:
- Lockman, S; Shapiro, RL; Smeaton, LM; Wester, C; Thior, I; Stevens, L; Chand, F; Makhema, J; Moffat, C; Asmelash, A; +7 more… (2007) Response to antiretroviral therapy after a single, peripartum dose of nevirapine. The New England journal of medicine, 356 (2). pp. 135-47. 118 downloads.
- Nyanzi, Stella; (2008) Negotiating scripts for meaningful sexuality an ethnography of youths in the Gambia. PhD thesis, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine. 109 downloads.
- CRASH-2 collaborators; Roberts, I; Shakur, H; Afolabi, A; Brohi, K; Coats, T; Dewan, Y; Gando, S; Guyatt, G; Hunt, BJ; +4 more… (2011) The importance of early treatment with tranexamic acid in bleeding trauma patients: an exploratory analysis of the CRASH-2 randomised controlled trial. Lancet, 377 (9771). 1096-101, 1101.e1-2. 102 downloads.
- Nguyen, NM; Tran, CN; Phung, LK; Duong, KT; Huynh, HL; Farrar, J; Nguyen, QT; Tran, HT; Nguyen, CV; Merson, L; +15 more… (2012) A Randomized, Double-Blind Placebo Controlled Trial of Balapiravir, a Polymerase Inhibitor, in Adult Dengue Patients. The Journal of infectious diseases. 85 downloads.
- Smith, D; Cummins, S; Clark, C; Stansfeld, S; (2013) Does the local food environment around schools affect diet? Longitudinal associations in adolescents attending secondary schools in East London. BMC Public Health, 13 (1). p. 70. 84 downloads.
If you are an LSHTM author and would like to make your full text papers available in LSHTM Research Online please get in touch and we can advise on publisher policies, copyright and versions.
We will be regularly posting details of the most downloaded papers from LSHTM Research Online to this blog but more detailed statistics are available from the Research Online website or team at email@example.com