The session will cover the following topics:
- Working with Research Operations to setup the project account and deal with contracts
- Establishing research governance processes and procedures within your study
- Scoping project roles and recruiting staff
- Addressing legal & regulatory obligations for data management and information security
- Dealing with open access & data sharing obligations for research publications
The session will be attended & presented by representatives from the Research Operations, Human Resources, Research Governance, Open Access, and Research Data Management teams, who will be happy to answer your questions.
To attend, please register through the TED booking system.