We’re seeking your feedback on how we’ve been doing during this academic year. If you’re a student at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) should have received an email from the Library asking you three questions:
- Overall how satisfied are you with the LSHTM Library & Archives Service?
- How satisfied are you with LSHTM Library resources?
- How satisfied are you with LSHTM Library support and training?
All you need to do is open the email and click on the link that best describes your level of satisfaction for each question.
You’ll then be given the option to leave more detailed feedback if you want to.
The feedback we get from students and staff guides our decision making and helps improve the Library & Archives Service for future users. Some changes we’ve made in recent years as a result of user feedback are:
- An improved Inter-Library Loan request form
- Rescheduling our literature searching sessions later in the academic year
- Installation of a water cooler in Library
- Changes to food and drink rules in the Library
- Introduced online registration to Senate House Library electronic resources
If you’re able to visit our Library take a look at our ‘You Said We Did’ display above the water cooler, or have a look at our feedback responses page on the Student Portal/Staff Intranet. No matter what the time of year, we are always interested in hearing from you and have multiple ways for you to get in touch:
- Using the online feedback form
- Emailing email@example.com
- Calling +44 (0)20 7927 2276
- Via Twitter or Facebook
- or through student representatives
Thank you for your feedback!