In 2015 the National Institute for Medical Research (NIMR) became part of the Crick Institute, and earlier this year staff from the NIMR swapped their panoramic views in Mill Hill for a new state-of-the-art building at St Pancras. As part of this move the Library at Mill Hill was closed and the opportunity for adding some of the reports held at the NIMR to the School’s Library collection became available. It also enabled a quick tour of the historic cruciform building before the doors closed and Barratt London transform the site into housing.
Reports from the following have been added to the School’s collection:
- British Empire Cancer Campaign
- Cancer Research Campaign
- Commonwealth of Australia, Council for Scientific and Industrial Research
- Commonwealth of Australia, National Health and Medical Research Council
- Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization, Australia
- Indian Council of Medical Research
- Indian Research Fund Association, Scientific Advisory Board
- Ministry of the Interior (Egypt), Department of Public Health
Reports date from the early 1900s to the 1980s. Full details can be found by searching in the Library’s Discover search tool.
And finally, a picture of the NIMR library:
Any queries? Contact email@example.com
Image featured in blog header from www.crick.ac.uk