Last month we had over 16, 500 downloads of full text papers from LSHTM Research Online with Germany, China and the US the top three countries downloading. Below are the top five downloaded papers from April:
- Pathai, S; (2013) Does HIV accelerate the aging process? An assessment of clinical, ophthalmic and serum parameters in HIV-infected individuals in South Africa. PhD thesis, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. 345 downloads.
- Nyanzi, Stella; (2008) Negotiating scripts for meaningful sexuality an ethnography of youths in the Gambia. PhD thesis, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine. 133 downloads.
- Nguyen, NM; Tran, CN; Phung, LK; Duong, KT; Huynh, HL; Farrar, J; Nguyen, QT; Tran, HT; Nguyen, CV; Merson, L; +15 more… (2012) A Randomized, Double-Blind Placebo Controlled Trial of Balapiravir, a Polymerase Inhibitor, in Adult Dengue Patients. The Journal of infectious diseases. 96 downloads.
- Baguelin, M; Flasche, S; Camacho, A; Demiris, N; Miller, E; Edmunds, WJ; (2013) Assessing Optimal Target Populations for Influenza Vaccination Programmes: An Evidence Synthesis and Modelling Study. PLoS medicine, 10 (10). e1001527. 94 downloads.
- Antoniou, AC; Cunningham, AP; Peto, J; Evans, DG; Lalloo, F; Narod, SA; Risch, HA; Eyfjord, JE; Hopper, JL; Southey, MC; +21 more… (2008) The BOADICEA model of genetic susceptibility to breast and ovarian cancers: updates and extensions. British journal of cancer, 98 (8). pp. 1457-1466. 69 downloads
If you are an LSHTM author and would like to make your full text papers available in LSHTM Research Online please get in touch and we can advise on publisher policies, copyright and versions.
We will be regularly posting details of the most downloaded papers from LSHTM Research Online to this blog but more detailed statistics are available from the Research Online website or team at firstname.lastname@example.org