The changes which have been made are:
- Kyrgyzstan, Moritania has been moved from a low-income to a lower-middle income country.
- Albania, Belize, Fiji, Iraq, Tonga has moved from a lower-middle to an upper middle income country
- Latvia, Lithuania, Russia, Antigua and Baruba, Uruguay, Chile, have moved from upper-middle to high income countries
- South Sudan has been added as a lower-middle income country to the sub-Saharan Africa region.
- Hungary has moved from a high to an upper-middle income country
Procedures have been set in place to ensure that the searches are updated in a more timely fashion in future.