- Overall how satisfied are you with the Library & Archives Service?
- Overall how satisfied are you with Library resources?
All you need to do is open the email and click on the link that best describes your level of satisfaction for each question.
You’ll then be given the option to leave more detailed feedback if you want to.
The feedback we get from students and staff guides our decision making and helps improve the Library & Archives Service for future users. Some recent changes we’ve made as a result of Library user feedback are:
- Installation of a water cooler in Library
- More study space provided during the revision period
- Changes to food and drink rules
- Cards to remind Library users to take their belongings with them when they go for breaks
- Lighting in the North Courtyard
Next time you’re in the Library, take a look at our ‘You Said We Did’ display above the water cooler, or visit our feedback responses page on the Student Portal/Staff Intranet. No matter what the time of year, we are always interested in hearing from you and have multiple ways for you to get in touch:
- In person at the Library Enquiries Desk
- Through student representatives
- Using the online feedback form
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling +44 (0)20 7927 2276
- Or via Twitter or Facebook
Thank you for your feedback!