Last month we had over 13, 500 downloads of full text papers from LSHTM Research Online with China, Germany and the USA keeping their places as the top three countries downloading. Below are the top five downloaded papers from last month:
- Pathai, S; (2013) Does HIV accelerate the aging process? An assessment of clinical, ophthalmic and serum parameters in HIV-infected individuals in South Africa. PhD thesis, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. 254 downloads.
- Nguyen, NM; Tran, CN; Phung, LK; Duong, KT; Huynh, HL; Farrar, J; Nguyen, QT; Tran, HT; Nguyen, CV; Merson, L; +15 more… (2012) A Randomized, Double-Blind Placebo Controlled Trial of Balapiravir, a Polymerase Inhibitor, in Adult Dengue Patients. The Journal of infectious diseases. 121 downloads.
- Nyanzi, Stella; (2008) Negotiating scripts for meaningful sexuality an ethnography of youths in the Gambia. PhD thesis, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine. 100 downloads.
- Baguelin, M; Flasche, S; Camacho, A; Demiris, N; Miller, E; Edmunds, WJ; (2013) Assessing Optimal Target Populations for Influenza Vaccination Programmes: An Evidence Synthesis and Modelling Study. PLoS medicine, 10 (10). e1001527. 79 downloads.
- Antoniou, AC; Cunningham, AP; Peto, J; Evans, DG; Lalloo, F; Narod, SA; Risch, HA; Eyfjord, JE; Hopper, JL; Southey, MC; +21 more… (2008) The BOADICEA model of genetic susceptibility to breast and ovarian cancers: updates and extensions. British journal of cancer, 98 (8). pp. 1457-1466. 58 downloads.
If you are an LSHTM author and would like to make your full text papers available in LSHTM Research Online please get in touch and we can advise on publisher policies, copyright and versions.