The following events are open to LSHTM research staff and students:
- Get Ready for GDPR: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday, 1pm
- What’s my Research Data?: Monday 12th, 2-4pm
- Get Your Data In Shape (Organizing and Documenting): Tuesday 13th, 2-4pm
- Working With Audio Visual Data: Wednesday 14th, 11am-1pm
- Using Consumer Data Research Centre (CDRC) data (drop-in session), Wed 14th, 11am-2pm
- Working With Personal Data: Wednesday 14th, 2-4pm
- Data sharing in health: Making the most of your data: Thursday 15th, 11am-1pm
- Data Management Planning: Thursday 15th, 3-5pm
- Introduction to the UK Data Service: Friday 16th, 2-3.30pm
This page will be updated with further Bloomsbury RDM events when they are announced.
LSHTM-specific questions should be directed to Gareth Knight, the LSHTM Research Data Manager at email@example.com.