Last month LSHTM Research Online had its second highest ever month of downloads with over 19, 50 full text papers being downloaded. This month the top three downloading countries were Germany, US and UK. Below are the top five downloaded papers from May:
- Pathai, S; (2013) Does HIV accelerate the aging process? An assessment of clinical, ophthalmic and serum parameters in HIV-infected individuals in South Africa. PhD thesis, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. 416 downloads.
- Dominguez-Salas, P; Moore, SE; Baker, MS; Bergen, AW; Cox, SE; Dyer, RA; Fulford, AJ; Guan, Y; Laritsky, E; Silver, MJ; +6 more… (2014) Maternal nutrition at conception modulates DNA methylation of human metastable epialleles. Nature Communications, 5. 298 downloads.
- Nyanzi, Stella; (2008) Negotiating scripts for meaningful sexuality an ethnography of youths in the Gambia. PhD thesis, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine. 158 downloads.
- Nguyen, NM; Tran, CN; Phung, LK; Duong, KT; Huynh, HL; Farrar, J; Nguyen, QT; Tran, HT; Nguyen, CV; Merson, L; +15 more… (2012) A Randomized, Double-Blind Placebo Controlled Trial of Balapiravir, a Polymerase Inhibitor, in Adult Dengue Patients. The Journal of infectious diseases. 136 downloads.
- Baguelin, M; Flasche, S; Camacho, A; Demiris, N; Miller, E; Edmunds, WJ; (2013) Assessing Optimal Target Populations for Influenza Vaccination Programmes: An Evidence Synthesis and Modelling Study. PLoS medicine, 10 (10). e1001527. 127 downloads.
If you are an LSHTM author and would like to make your full text papers available in LSHTM Research Online please get in touch and we can advise on publisher policies, copyright and versions.
We will be regularly posting details of the most downloaded papers from LSHTM Research Online to this blog but more detailed statistics are available from the Research Online website or team at firstname.lastname@example.org